Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga is proud to host a variety of Yoga Alliance certified teacher training programs for those interested in becoming a yoga instructor and/or current instructors that are interested in advancing their studies.
We offer multiple certification levels including, but not limited to, 200-hour Teacher Training, 300-hour Teacher Training, 85-hour Prenatal Teacher Training, Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga for Cancer Teacher Training and more.
READ BELOW FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAM DETAILS
Scholarships Available for Veterans and Military Spouses
Studio Bamboo is a registered school with the MYCCA program. If you are a military dependent or military spouse please contact MYCAA to begin your application to qualify for full financial assistance for Teacher Training tuition at Studio Bamboo.
200-Hour Teacher Training
- The 200-hour teacher training program consists of 1 weekend a month: Fridays 6:00 pm-9:00 pm; Saturdays 8:00 am-4:30 pm; Sundays 8:30am-3:30pm
- During the training periods students are welcomed and encouraged to observe any class on Studio Bamboo's regular class schedule.
- Midway through the program students will lead their own yoga classes to a lead teacher and a group of their peers.
- Each student is required to complete all homework, reading assignments, video assignments and exams.
- All exams must be passed with a score of 80% or higher.
- Students are required to observe a set number of classes. After said class, students are to maintain and log a brief summary of the class.
- Students will be required to purchase their own books.
- All training manuals will be provided to students by Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga.
Prospective trainees may request an application for enrollment by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications along with a $200 deposit and two letters of reference (one from a yoga instructor, the other from a personal reference) are to be turned into the studio at the front desk. Applicants will be notified of acceptance upon review.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $200, remaining balance $2,550. Total: $2,750
- 6 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $200, 6 monthly payments of $450. Total: $2,900
- 10 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $300, 10 monthly payments of $275. Total: $3,050
Payment plans are auto drafted. Deposits are non-refundable.
Upcoming 2019 Program Dates :
March 2, 22-24
April 6, 26-28
May 4, 17-19
June 8, 21-23
July 6, 19-21
General Meeting Times Per Weekend:
- Friday 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 12:00-4:30/6:30 p.m.
- Sunday 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
200 Hour-15 Day Immersion Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready to deepen your practice and step into your full potential as a leader in your community? Have you always wanted to participate in a yoga teacher training course yet never could invest the 8 months to a year to complete the requirements? Would you like to fully immerse yourself in the study and practice of yoga? Are you ready for an experience of a lifetime? It’s time to discover your purpose on this path.
Join Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga in this 15 day immersion course and become an inspired certified yoga instructor. Dive deep into your yoga practice with our very first full Immersion 200-hour Teacher Training Yoga Program. This immersion training is a wonderful invitation to go beyond the academic study of yoga and to actually experience it with more depth and zeal for 15 consecutive days. This type of training will allow you the opportunity to deepen your own practice and unveil your new voice as an instructor with daily practice and intensives. Dive deep into yogic philosophy and lifestyle, learn how to safely and effectively reach all types of students, and realize that selfless service and community involvement is key to being a successful yoga instructor and leader
Upon successful completion of the program, have the opportunity to interview for a teaching position at Studio Bamboo!
Training Dates: July 5-19th
Scheduled Training Times:
- Monday/Wednesday / Friday: 8am-12pm, 1-5pm, 7-9pm
- Saturday/ Sunday: 8am-12pm, 1-6pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 7am-12pm, 1-5pm, 7-9pm
Tuition and Payments
$500 non-refundable deposit
Paid in full $2700 (after deposit)
Two payments $1500.00 (after deposit)
If you have been considering, this is your chance, an experience of a lifetime, don't miss it,
email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information and an application.
85-Hour Prenatal Teacher Training
Join Studio Bamboo for a Yoga Alliance Certified, 85-hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. This is an advanced training for anyone who has a 200-hour teacher training certification.
How to effectively and safely guide yoga instruction for the pregnant student.
Asanas, contraindications and modifications for all stages of pregnancy
Breath work appropriate for the pregnant woman
Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy
Hormonal and emotional changes through all stages
How to create community for this special population
How to guide students through many different meditation techniques
Birthing trends and up to date information for the pregnant community
How to support the post-partum stage
You will be required to observe prenatal classes, assist and teach a class. There is required reading and a written exam.
Prospective trainees may request an application for enrollment by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications along with a $275 deposit, proof of 200-hour certification or equivalence of, and a list of teaching experience. Applicants will be notified of acceptance upon review.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $275, Remaining balance $1,000. Total: $1,275
- 3 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $275.00, 3 monthly payments of $400. Total: $1,475
Payment plans are auto drafted. Deposit are non-refundable.
2019 Training Dates: To be announced
Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training
There are many potential yoga students who feel they are not physically able to experience the benefits of yoga. This is the place where adaptive yoga and its benefits become evident. This training is designed to teach participants to identify, understand and adapt their teaching to ensure this population does not have to feel this way.
This unique approach to yoga will help improve the physical and mental health of those with visible mobility issues, non visible injuries central nervous system diseases and degenerative diseases. Through hands on practice and discussion, we learn how to adapt postures for the bodies of all of our students. This deep, yet accessible work can help develop strength, cultivate empowerment, and give students the confidence to challenge their limitations.
- We will explore universal principles inherent to asana that can be shared with students regardless of whether they walk, hobble or roll into class
- Anyone can benefit from this training including yoga instructors, healthcare providers, support partners & caregivers
- Continuing education credits will be available
Tuition: Early Bird $349.00 Until May 19, 2019 Regular Price $395.00
Dates: June 7-9, 2019
Registration: Interested trainees may request further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.