200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Studio Bamboo 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Share the gift of yoga with the world!
Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga is proud to offer a Yoga Alliance registered 200-Hour Teacher Training program based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Our teacher training programs provide a nurturing and exploration experience for all trainees. The core of our mission is to support trainees so that they may grow into their own unique nature of a yoga instructor. Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga Teacher Training School provides a teacher training program that is thorough and defined. We at Studio Bamboo feel that teaching yoga is a gift and the instructional staff strives to prepare each student to be the most qualified and prepared for this gift. Each of our instructional staff comes from different backgrounds and schools so that together they are able to provide the most diversified yoga teacher training program in the area.
- The 200-hour teacher training program consists of 1 weekend a month: Fridays 6:00 pm-9:00 pm; Saturdays 8:00 am-4:30 pm; Sundays 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- During the training periods, students are welcomed and encouraged to observe any class on Studio Bamboo's regular class schedule.
- Midway through the program students will lead their own yoga classes to a lead teacher and a group of their peers.
- Each student is required to complete all homework, reading assignments, video assignments, and exams.
- All exams must be passed with a score of 80% or higher.
- Students are required to observe a set number of classes. After said class, students are to maintain and log a brief summary of the class.
- Students will be required to purchase their own books.
- All training manuals will be provided to students by Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga.
Prospective trainees may request an application for enrollment by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications along with a $250 deposit and two letters of reference (one from a yoga instructor, the other from a personal reference) are to be turned into the studio at the front desk. Applicants will be notified of acceptance upon review.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $250, remaining balance $2,700. Total: $2,950
- 8 Month Payment Plan: A deposit of $250, 8 monthly payments of $375. Total: $3250.00
Payment plans are auto-drafted. Deposits are non-refundable.
Upcoming 2020 Program Dates :
- June 26-28
- July 11, 24-26
- August 15, 28-30
- September 12, 25-27
- October 9-10, 23-25
- November 13-15,
- December 5,11-13
General Meeting Times Per Weekend:
- Friday 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 12:00-4:30/6:30 p.m.
- Sunday 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.