While our operations have changed due to COVID 19 and our Governor's mandated orders, we know you still need your yoga practice. We are still committed to providing our community with the most enriching and informative yoga program in the Hampton Roads area. Whether you are new to the practice or a seasoned practitioner, you are sure to find a class that will meet your needs.
We are so excited to welcome you back hOMe JUNE 15th. We have been working hard to get the studio and our schedule ready for you.
You may have noticed that our classes starting on June 15th are LIVE. However, in order to better serve our community, registration for classes will open 24 hours prior to the class start time. (This is for in-house classes only.) We are also prioritizing our current students that are on memberships. For now, we are only allowing current Month-to-Month or Annual Members to attend in-house classes. If you do not have a membership you will still be able to attend our classes virtually via a virtual drop-in or class package.
If you are interested in becoming a Studio Bamboo member, there are 3 membership options available for your consideration. Please visit www.studiobambooyoga.com for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your place of practice and your place of peace.
Thank you for being patient as we navigate ways in which to support our yoga community in this time of uncertainty.
Love & Light,
Ann, Erica, & the Studio Bamboo Team
Until Further Notice New Student Protocol:
- Only Members that are on a Membership auto-draft can take in-house classes.
- Cut off for registration is 30 mins prior to class start time.
- All students must sign Studio Bamboo’s new waiver before entering the building. Please see the link below to complete prior to arriving. No student will be permitted into class without doing so.
- If you feel sick, have a fever or difficulty breathing or in the last 2 weeks been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- Masks to be worn while checking in and in common areas of the studio. You are not required to wear the mask while you are practicing. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you do not need to wear one. If you are not wearing one we will assume that this is the case.
- If you are not already doing so, please check your temperature prior to attending class. If your temperature is above 100 degrees please stay home.
- Students must sanitize their hands upon entering the building at the designated sanitation station.
- All students must be registered for class to enter the building. Registration will be cut off 30 minutes prior to class start time. No walk-ins.
- If you are a no show there is no refund for class and a $10 fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Showers are closed until further notice.
- Teachers will not be offering any hands-on adjustments.
- Be courteous to fellow yogis and allow for proper spacing when checking into class.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- By entering the studio you acknowledge and accept there’s an increased risk associated with being in public places and businesses, such as our studio and contracting COVID-19.
What Studio Bamboo has done for your safety:
- Installed touchless sanitation stations at the front door and outside classrooms and additional hand sanitizer pumps in classrooms.
- Installed touchless faucets for the bathrooms.
- Using OSHA and CDC approved cleaning products to clean surfaces and floors.
- Removed blocks, blankets, and straps from classrooms. BYOP- Please bring your props.
- No mat rentals. We do have mats for purchase.
- New washable coverings for bolsters.
- All staff will check their temperature prior to entering the studio. Anyone registering a temperature of 100.0 degrees or above will not be permitted to work.
- There will be designated markers for your mat to support social distancing.
- In between classes floors and surfaces will be disinfected.