While our operations have changed due to COVID 19 and our Governor's mandated orders, we know you still need your yoga practice. We are still committed to providing our community with the most enriching and informative yoga program in the Hampton Roads area. Whether you are new to the practice or a seasoned practitioner, you are sure to find a class that will meet your needs.
Can't make it to class? All of our in-person classes are also offered virtually. Signing up for a virtual class is just like signing up for a in-person class. Please make sure you select the class with "virtual" in the class title. You will be email a confirmation email with the Zoom link for class before class begins. If you have any difficulty we have front desk support to help you. You can reach us via phone 757-496-744 or by via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you back to your place of practice and your place of peace.
Thank you for being patient as we navigate ways in which to support our yoga community in this time of uncertainty.
Love & Light,
Ann, Erica, & the Studio Bamboo Team
Until Further Notice New Student Protocol:
- Masks must be worn to enter the building and in common areas of the studio. You are not required to wear the mask while you are practicing.
- All students must sign Studio Bamboo’s new waiver before entering the building. Please see the link below to complete prior to arriving. No student will be permitted into class without doing so.
- SIGN NEW WAIVER HERE
- If you feel sick, have a fever or difficulty breathing or in the last 2 weeks been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are not already doing so, please check your temperature prior to attending class. If your temperature is above 100 degrees please stay home.
- Students must sanitize their hands upon entering the building at the designated sanitation station.
- All students must be pre-registered for class to enter the building. No walk-in at this time. Need help registering for class, Call the front desk 757-496-7444 or email email@example.com
- To maintain social distancing there are markers on the floors for you to place your mat.
- If you are a no show there is no refund for class and a $10 fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Showers are closed until further notice.
- Teachers will not be offering any hands-on adjustments.
- Be courteous to fellow yogis and allow for proper spacing when checking into class.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- By entering the studio you acknowledge and accept there’s an increased risk associated with being in public places and businesses, such as our studio and contracting COVID-19.
What Studio Bamboo has done for your safety:
- Installed touchless sanitation stations at the front door and outside classrooms and additional hand sanitizer pumps in classrooms.
- Installed touchless faucets for the bathrooms.
- Using OSHA and CDC approved cleaning products to clean surfaces and floors.
- Removed blocks, blankets, and straps from classrooms. BYOP- Please bring your props.
- No mat rentals. We do have mats for purchase.
- New washable coverings for bolsters.
- All staff will check their temperature prior to entering the studio. Anyone registering a temperature of 100.0 degrees or above will not be permitted to work.
- There will be designated markers for your mat to support social distancing.
- In between classes floors and surfaces will be disinfected.