A Spirit junkie…. Fascinated by the exploration of the inner realm! Proud mother of two amazing kids…my greatest teachers and mirrors! Blessed to be married to my best friend. Intolerant of Intolerance
Classes at Bamboo:
Beth teaches yoga with a lighthearted, inclusive approach, while guiding her students to connect and explore deeply into the space of their bodies and breath. Her knowledge of anatomy and alignment helps her guide her students safely. Her own experience with injuries through the years has led her to explore the more therapeutic aspects of yoga. Her desire in teaching is to guide others to their own natural state of yoga, healing the disconnection between body, mind and spirit.
Experience and Certifications:
• Beth began her yoga practice in 2000 and certified to teach in 2004.
• 230 Hour Yoga Teacher Training form Ashville Yoga Center
• Yoga Therapy Training with Integrative Yoga Therapy
• Currently studying Somatic Yoga Therapy
• Reiki Level II Certified.
Childs Pose….Deeply nurturing!